CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The First Post in March!

Hey guys... Finally having the time to even sit down in front of my lappy while printing my friend's, Valerie, laboratory report, I am gonna take this chance to actually post up in our beloved EA blog after so long of its inactivity. I would like to apologise for not being able to write anything sooner or even play much in the game due to my school activities and several assignments due on March and I am missing you guys a lot!

For starters, our previous GRB report was not postedup due to me being sick for two days but I am proud to say that we did well in the previous GRB in February 27th. We were able to pawn the boss for the first time and actually gained up to 7k points if I am not mistaken. Thanks to that, the EastAngels guild is now no 34 in the Teos Guild Ranking. ^^

There's probably nothing much to report on since I havent been on the game much though I am considering one of our ArchAngel, Ragi's suggestion on writing about our guildie. LOL. Seems fun but gonna be a hell load of work for me. Will get back to you guys as soon as I can.

Though I hope it is soon as tomorrow... Seems unlikely. LOL

- MikoNazuhan.

0 comments: