CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OMG The Missing Mistress is Back!

I am sorry to say this but the Missing Mistress Miko is back! LOL. =D Well Its not that I've been kidnapped or something bu I have been really busy revising and preparing myself for my final examinations last month of April and didn't even have enough time to play and be on the game. Really sorry for that.

Oh yeah, I have miss this blog a lot and I hope u do too cos I for one miss writing up the posts. LOL. See my point? I keep on talking and talking (literally speaking LOLOLOL) I forgot what I am suppose to say here.

First off, I would like to congratulate last week's GRB team for their success in gaining 9.5k points during our 1-15 GRB! Yay! That is the highest point we've ever gained (To me at least). It turned out better than I thought cos the beginning of it was pretty much hectic and slow, I'm sorry to say. With that 9.5k points, we were able to climb up the ranking ladder from 38 to 35!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD There were actually two parties involved that morning and due to the high number of participation, I forgot who they were... Well it is 3 -4 am in the morning, so no blaming me about it.LOL.

And it is actually a good news that we've made such a huge comeback and our point differs more than 3k with the no 36 guild. That of cos doesn't mean that we can slack off this week. If we can get 9k points every week, the guild house is definitely ours. LOL. So let's do our best Angels.

Have fun on the game and in real life. Cya guys in the next post.

-MikoNazuhan, the Mistress. =D

0 comments: