CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Life Changes....

.... like the four seasons. Time goes by, the earth continues to spin on its axis yet sometimes you felt as if nothing in your life ever changes. I have experienced a very life changing event in my life. The biggest event that should have change me forever... November is here and the leaves are falling yet I am still the same me. Although I have to say that sometimes you may loose things or gain something without even realising it. As they say, in order to gain something, you have to lose something. It opens up opportunities that I have never seen before. It allows me to meet and get to know people at a different perspective. However, I also lost my inner shine. The inner me. Sometimes, I wonder if gaining all these is worth losing the person I love the most in my life? To loose "Me" in the process?

Writing is a way for me to express how I feel. Writing is a way for me to put down my thoughts. By writing, I share the world my imaginations cause I have lots of them. Like scenes from a movie, it keeps on playing and playing. There are so much stories to tell, to share. Yet, where should I start? Where should I begin? When I read the words that I wrote, it reminds me of how I felt at the time. It comes back so vividly. Maybe happy or sad or even confused. Writing is my way of telling myself that everything will be OK. Writing is my passion. Writing is my talent. Writing is me. Writing is who I am.

Too bad I lost it when my love left me. I lost me in the process. Sometimes I wonder. Is it worth it?

- MikoNazuhan.

P.S. - This is just a random article that I wrote at the spur of the moment. It has no guild update what-so-ever...

0 comments: