CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Monday, August 17, 2009

From the ashes, We arise

Hello Eastangels! I have been missing everyone a lot... It has been two months since the last post. Thankfully the blog is not deleted... I am extremely sorry for going missing in action for so long but did the guild died during my absence??? If it does, then I am extremely sorry. Being in my final year, I am becoming very busy with my work (sometimes I couldn't keep up with the load) but i will try to find the time and make time again. I hope the Eastangels will rise back from the ashes. Will log on after this. (this week is my mid term hols so see u guys in the game) lol.

0 comments: