CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Past, The Present and The Future

Is a somewhat suitable title to me as I sat down right in front of my lappy, with my fingers hovering close on the buttons of my keyboard, itching to write on the new post.

Why do I say so? It is because the Eastangels has grown so much over the year and I believed we have even celebrated our first anniversary without even realising. LOL. Oh well. Can't exactly remember the date myself. But I do remember that it all started with some harmless shoutouts in Trade Chat, calling out Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by the Malaysian & Singaporean players in the game. LOLOLOLOLOL. In my case, the one who wanted to reply was actually my ex, Shah.

That's when I guess the Malaysian Singapoeran players gathered and decided to start a guild of our own, the Eastangels. We started out small, with very few number of players joining. However, our bond and friendship are very close because most of the earlier members are very loyal and active players. Some are still here, but most has gone (not dead! just they stop playing).

Climbing up the stairs of the Guild Ranking was not at all easy. We have went through so much hardship. And finally, now we are at no. 3! Yay! We are entitled for a Guild House of our own. Congratulations to all of the Angels who have worked so hard in GRB for making this to happen, no matter whoever they are, wherever they are and whenever the time was. I am very happy that despite being at no. 3, we have not grown to be as arrogant and pompous as any of the other Top 10 Guild (u know especially who!!!!).

Eastangels, where the Faithful belongs. Wondering what the future holds. Dreaming of the success we will achieve. As my fingers moving a whole lot slower, I guess it is time for me to go back to sleep. (What! Its 6 in the morning!)

- MikoNazuhan

0 comments: