CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The EastAngels of the Light Goddess are here

The EastAngels, the one and only Malaysian guild in the Teos server, was originally made on the 20th of October 2008 to gather all the Malaysian players and get to know fellow gamers all over the world in the great world of Shaiya. Led by our Rank 1 leader, Just4Fun and a board of Rank 2 Elders, EastAngels is a community group recommended for players of all modes especially new players since we have experts in all types of classes to aid you in getting to know your avatars. Be assured that you will never feel lonely in the game since we are a good guild for you to enjoy guild chat while grinding. Our members, ranging from NMs to UMs, are very friendly, actively involved in all sorts of events and some of us are capable to speak in multiple types of languages which include Malay, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Indonesian and etc. etc. Come and get to know us! We will welcome you with a smile!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Upcoming Guild Events!

Hey again. LOL. The EastAngels blog is already up and running though it is still in progress of getting a good template. If it's up to me, I'll make the whole thing in pink with cute butterflies but I'm sure you boys will be screaming in pain so you better pray that our Mr. Founder will get you a nice manly template first. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Today's post will be about the two upcoming guild events! Yay! And you know this girl loves all kinds of events! The first event will be Hide and Seek or H&S (not the name of a european retail shop mind u, LOL) where one of our ArchAngels will hide and the others will seek for him/her. Winner of the event will of course be given AP item as a prize. The event will be held tomorrow at 12 am Malaysian time.

The second event is going to be one of the main guild events every single month of the year and I think some of you can guess what it is. It's the Angel of the Month people! The ArchAngels (including me LOL) will be discussing how the whole thing will be conduct but keep your hopes up and fingers cross. It's going to be one competition you don't want to lose! I know I want to win once at least. LOL. So, if you wish to win the title, start being a good and active Angel okay? ^^

Oh, BTW I would like to welcome Waach as the third one to register himselves as a guild member of our blog! Yay! LOL. Welcome my twin dragon. You are now officially an Angel!^^ Glad to have you here with us. Did you notice SirAoe in the picture down below? LOL.

Cya guys in the next post. Check out the cool widgets i got for the blog. Hope you guys will love this blog as much Mr. Founder n I do. LOL. And do check up on the blog regularly. Seems February a busy, busy, busy month! LOL.

- MikoNazuhan

12 comments:

Waach said...

Yeah is their any way we can get a for sure time comparison from the United states to Malaysia?

Syahminazuhan said...

Oooo, good thing you ask. I know it is difficult for us to know the specific time line since we are living at places with different GMTs so to solve this problem, I have decided to place another clock widget (the one in red) to show the Malaysian Time for u guys to see since all events after this such as H&S and GRB will be notified based on the Malaysian Time. I hope this will help to solve the problem for all Angels living out of Malaysia. I am sorry in advance if this does not help solve the problem much.

Bosh said...

Miko,

there should be standard htm language for an american clock on the web. It would be nice to have the Malay clock and the American Pacific Standard time used by Shaiya for comparison. We are currently 2/4 a 5:09 p.m. and Malay say 2/5 at 9:09 a.m.

Bosh said...

GRB

We really want to be a top 30 guild so we can get some of the great perks for our members like free portals and a guild warehouse. But, we need new members and current members to participate in the GRB. Our small group is awesome, but we could reach top 30 for sure if we had more help! Join us each week for GRB if you can.

When? Seems to be at 4:00 am Malay time zzzzzzzz zz or noon on Saturday PST US.

We welcome all players from all over. Have fun and be nice to each other.

We are the EastAngels said...

OMG! Pops! You're here. LOL. I know. I'm trying to get a special clock for the American Pacific but I don't know the GMT. And I seriously dun understand the 2/4 and 2/5. Your daughter hates math remember? LOL. Can u tell me a specific GMT or location for me to choose? I tried choosing American Pacific but so many places turn up. LOL. You should become a follower of the blog. Its at the We are the Angels column on the right.

Bosh said...

Miko,

I am already a follower so don't know wat I'm doing wrong.

Is there a special website you are looking at for time? I can go there and let you know.

The 2/4 2/5 thing is how we show the month and day sometimes. 2=February and 4 is the day. I am currently at 4 Feb while Malay is 5 Feb. kk? ^^ You know us Americans...we do things our way...lol. You are always tomorrow to me.

Ano is right, we need to explain GRB more. I also think that if we get enough members we can have more than one team with different lvls. Oops have to look for geyser.

cyl

Pops

Syahminazuhan said...

Y r u replying me here? LOL. You should reply me at the shoutout box. you're a follower? I don't see your name on the We are the Angels list though. Just click follow this blog. I guess.

Its a website I got the red clock. I'll have to find the URL but when I got it, I'll put it up the shoutout box. See if u can find it there later.

LOL. True, the States do have different systems huh. You're at 4th Feb? LOL. You are always my yesterday then. LOL.

I did explain about GRB. That's why I put up the new post. LOL. I gotta run. Late for my lab. I love you pops!

Bosh said...

GRRRRR I am frustrated. Don't know how to reply anyway else!!!

Choose US California...that is in PST, the time Shaiya uses. Then if you just put Shaiya time as a caption above the clock, everyone knows countdown.

I'd suggest doing the same format for all the times, like your red clock (aka pink on my system.) It doesn't take a lot of room and is ez to read.

We have three times zones here (sometimes 4 cuz Arizona does its own thing.) Ano may be 3 hours ahead of me.

You will have to walk me through how to do stuff cuz I'm old.

Delete this blog as webmaster after reading. Then burn and destroy! LOL

Pink background with a transparant East Angel logo that melts to a light blue with logo. I could handle it. You'd have to change colors of fonts.

Waach said...

Thanks Miko

Anono said...

Last time I checked (today) the US has 4 time zones. Eastern (GMT -5), Central (GMT -6), Mountain (GMT -7), and Pacific (GMT -8).

Syahminazuhan said...

So many replies in this section! LOLOLOOLOLOLOL. I'll reply everything in a single post then.

a) Your welcome Waach. I will try my best to solve this problem as soon as possible.

b) Thanks Anono. Pops did try to explain to me in his previous comment though yours has details.

c) POPS! I am not gonna delete and burn my own writing! You know I love to write and every single one is a masterpiece! Sigh.... I know, I hate the temporary template and we do have the new EastAngels signature which will be placed officially on the blog. I won't say much about the templates. But I'll change the font colour. And yes, the clock I chose is actually red/pink LOL. Can't believe you notice! You know I love my pinks. I will put up the clock for Pacific (GMT -8). Is that okay? And one thing I would like to ask: Can't you Americans standardise your time like in Malaysia???? LOL.
P.S. - You are stil not registered as a follower of the blog. LOL.

Anono said...

I was just saying, there is always 4 time zones here. Unless Bosh knows something I don't.

Standardise out time? Don't know what you're talking about. :)